Thursday, February 24, 2011

Keith Urban


Keith's full name is Keith Lionel Urban.  He was born on October twenty sixth nineteen sixty seven.   He has written many songs I almost couldn't name them all, but I remembered.  So he has written Your The Only One, Your Everything, Your Not My God, Your Not Alone Tonight, Your My Better Half, You'll Think Of Me, You Won.  Also You Look Good In My Shirt, You Gonna Fly, Won't Let You Down, Without You, Why's It Feel So Long, Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me.  Also Where The Black Top Ends, Whenever I Run, What About Me, Walking' The Country, Used To The The Pain, Tu Compania,  Tonight I Wanna Cry, Till Summer Comes Around, These Are The Days.  Also The Hard Way, Thank You, Tangled Up In Love, Sweet Thing,  Stupid Boy, Stuck In The Middle, Standing Right In Front Of You, Song For Dad, Somebody Like You, Some Days You Gotta Dance, Shut Out The Lights, Shine, She's Gotta Be, Right On Back To You, Raise The Barn, Raining On Sunday. Also Put You In A Song, Out On My Own, A little Luck Of Our Own, All For You, Better Life, But For The Grace Of God, Country Comfort, Days Go By, Desiree, Don't Shut Me Out, Everybody, Faster Car.  Also Freedom's Finally Mine, Georgia Woods, Ghost In His Guitar, God Made Woman, God's Been Good To Me, Got It Right This Time, Hank Don't Fail Me Now, Hit The Ground Running, Homespun Love, I Can't Stop Loving You, I Could Fly, I Thought You Knew, I Told You So, I Wanna Be Your Man [forever], I'm In, If Ever I Could Love, If You Wanna Stay, It's A Love Thing, Jeans On. Also Just Some Love, Kiss A Girl, Live To Love  Another Day, Long Hot Summer, Making Memories Of Us, Man OF The House, My Heart is Open, My Last Name, Nobody Drinks Alone, Once In a Lifetime, Only You Can Love Me This Way. He Wrote every single one of those songs. He Is quite the song writer.  He is a country singer.  He plays an electric guitar, acoustic guitar, Banjo, Piano, Bass, Mandolin, Bouzouki, Ebow, Sitar,and the drums.  At age six he was already going into the music business.

1 comment:

  1. Cool My aunt loves him and she went to one of his conserts:):)

    ReplyDelete