Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bud Not Buddy Prediction

I think the book will be about a boy, and maybe he moves.   On the cover I think he will maybe move, or maybe he just travels.  Or maybe he just goes on a world wide road trip, but I think that because he has a suit case in the pic.  On the cover it looks like the boy is sitting their imagining something.   Their is a  big poster in the background, so possibly their is some sort of band involved.  I t could be a famous band, because it looks like it is sort of an older band.    Their  could be someone in the band  that the boy knows, or looks up too.  Or maybe the boy wants to be in the band, or become famous some day.  I think this story will maybe take place before 1963 possibly.  I think this book will be a great book.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is White and I live in Brazil! If you do not understand what is written here, let me know. The translation is not very good. I liked to have known your blog! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete