Sunday, January 9, 2011

Being in a new building

Being in a new building is totally different.  But I'm doing great.  Now I'm in Adams Elementary.  I'm in fourth grade.  I have Mr. Simmelink,as my first boy teacher.  But he's really nice.  My favorite subject is science.  Right now we are learning about the solar system.  My favorite out of specials is music.  I think it's an important subject in your life.  Next year I would like to practice playing the guitar, but I don't think there's guitar's so I'll just haft to get by with playing the clarinet.  I like how in class my teacher makes it fun by letting us use markers on our desk's for math.  My favorite school lunch is there hamburgers.  During the winter we get to play on this huge snow pile.  We read the  Narnia series which is always exiting because if we pass the Ar tests we get to watch the movie.  Everything  about our school I think is pretty neat. But most of all the part of the reason I'm getting through it is because the amazing friends that encourage me and I have  an awesome teacher to support me. But there's still one year to pass.

1 comment:

  1. That is cool and you would like to play the clarinet i would like to play the the flute and it would be easy to carry to school and it is easy to play and the cool part is is that we get to be up stairs next year and guess what i got i got a NEW BOOKBAG for school my other 1 bothered me so i got a new 1 but i have to use it for this year and next year see you soon .

    ReplyDelete